Paul Campbell was born and raised in the small community of Grafton, ND. His parents were both business owners, his dad as a farmer and mom as a preschool teacher. Growing up, Paul saw the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship. He worked on the family farm and played all types of sports, mainly hockey and golf.
His passion for business led him to earn a Business Administration degree from the University of North Dakota. His passion for the law then led him to earn a Juris Doctor from the University of North Dakota School of Law. During law school, Paul competed in national moot court competitions in Minneapolis, MN and Greensboro, NC before being inducted into the Order of the Barristers in recognition for his oral and written advocacy skills and accomplishments. He also clerked for the Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office as well as two different law firms in North Dakota. Paul graduated cum laude with distinction.
Paul has a passion for helping others through his work as a lawyer. Before joining Kennelly Business Law, Paul owned and operated his own law firm. Paul is also involved in real estate investing and management. When he’s not working, Paul enjoys golfing, working out, writing, volunteering, watching hockey and football, and spending time with family and friends at his family’s lake cabin.
- Business start-up
- Business purchase and sale
- Contract drafting and review
- Real estate transactions
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Commercial litigation
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- North Dakota
- J.D., University of North Dakota School of Law
Cum Laude with Distinction
- Clerkships with the Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office and two law firms in Fargo, ND
- Civil and Employment Mediation Seminar, University of North Dakota
- B.B.A. in Business Management, University of North Dakota – Cum Laude
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- The Order of the Barristers