We Are Experienced In And Compassionate About Family Law Challenges
An effective family law attorney has compassion, experience and knowledge. This helps them provide the type of counsel and advocacy necessary to effectively resolve such potentially challenging matters as divorce, child custody and other family law matters.
Family law matters can be some of the most stressful events in people’s lives. Don’t go through this experience alone. Our experienced attorneys will advocate for you and guide you toward a new future – one that you deserve.
Representing Clients In A Variety Of Family Law Matters
With more than 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys are empathetic, yet assertive, reliable and trustworthy. We can assist you in coping with the following family law issues:
- Divorce: We will do our best to protect your rights and secure an outcome that helps you move forward with your life.
- Child custody: In working with divorcing and unmarried parents, we seek to secure a solid and fair parental arrangements that protect the parent-child relationship.
- Child support: Once again, we are advocates for divorcing as well as unmarried parents. We will help you fight for fair child support obligations.
- Spousal support/alimony: If you qualify for it, we will pursue the best arrangement for you.
- Property division: When you divorce, you have the right to secure your share of those assets accumulated during the marriage. This may include a home, retirement accounts and investments.
- Modifications and enforcement: If for example, your financial situation changes such as losing a job, we will seek post-divorce modifications to your child support payments. And if a spouse neglects to pay his or her support, we will take them to court.
We are reliable, knowledgeable and aggressive in advocating for our clients. Family law has many facets, and our attorneys have solid experience that has prepared them for the courtroom and the negotiating table.
Advocating For You To The Best Of Our Abilities
A divorce and its related issues can lead to a traumatic experience for anyone. Emotions surface, arguments take place, but ultimately your situation must change. This is when you need to retain an experienced family law attorney. Kennelly Business Law of Fargo, North Dakota, will advocate for you in matters such as child custody, child support and property division. We are a North Dakota born and bred law firm that wants to represent you. Please call a lawyer at 701-526-4822 or contact us online.