Protecting Your Investment In Real Estate
Real estate matters almost always represent a substantial investment whether it is the lease of the space for a new business or a purchase of property. Everyone benefits when they have a strong ally who understands real estate transactions and how to protect that investment.
Kennelly Business Law of Fargo knows that every property is unique. Through the years, our attorneys have negotiated purchase, sale and finance agreements for many clients in North Dakota and Minnesota. Our clients include business owners, entrepreneurs, commercial lenders, landlords, tenants and individuals who need assistance in matters ranging from land purchases to foreclosures.
For Purchases, Financing And Title Examination, Too
Businesses form the core of our clientele, but we also work with individuals. We have assisted in real estate matters, including:
- Purchases and sales: Buyers and sellers of real estate need guidance in negotiating and drafting contracts, title examination, and overall review pertaining to closing a transaction.
- Leasing: Commercial landlords and tenants deserve to be able to have their interests protected in a lease. We also work with landowners seeking to lease farmland.
- Financing: Lenders and borrowers benefit in reviewing loan agreements and mortgages in financed real estate transactions. We regularly help commercial lending institutions draft and close loan agreements.
- Foreclosures: We have helped our financial institution clients with hundreds of foreclosures.
- Landlord/tenant matters: Property owners and managers have sought our advice on the aspects of managing commercial and residential real estate. This includes evictions and collections.
- Title examinations: Reviewing titles can provide buyers and sellers with peace of mind by making sure that no surprises exist in a real estate transaction.
Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined business law experience. We are effective, knowledgeable, detail-oriented and results-driven. In addition to being able to assist you with transactional matters, we are strong litigators who are capable of producing positive results to intractable problems.
Contact Us Now For A Consultation
Real estate matters are among the many facets of business law that our attorneys have extensive experience with. We have helped many clients in southeastern North Dakota and western Minnesota. Kennelly Business Law of Fargo is a law firm operated by attorneys who come from North Dakota business families. Call our lawyers at 701-526-4822 or contact us online.