Guiding North Dakota Businesses Through Every Legal Phase
Legal business matters remain the backbone of our law firm. We have guided numerous North Dakota businesses in achieving their goals whether it be formation, expansion, general legal guidance or contracts. We are here to ensure the success of our clients.
Kennelly Business Law of Fargo has the business know-how and understanding of how companies work, what they need and how to anticipate change in the business climate. Our attorneys are multigenerational North Dakotans who understand the work ethic, risks and planning that is involved in starting, building and selling a business. As a matter of fact, some of our clients are the same people whose lawns we mowed in our youth. We want to continue to assist you.
Guiding Businesses In Legal Business Matters
Our clients include business owners throughout North Dakota and Minnesota. Our attorneys have guided them from startup phase through acquisitions and growth. We advise clients in a broad range of business-related legal matters, including:
- Business formation for entrepreneurs in numerous industries
- Mergers and acquisitions for business owners seeking to expand, and business owners looking for a buyer
- General counsel for your growing business
- Bank and finance law matters such as drafting loan agreements and mortgages
- Contract writing and related transaction matters
- Employment law as we advise employers on agreements, handbooks and related matters
- Dispute resolution, including litigation if a negotiated outcome is unavailable
We are a devoted group of attorneys who have built long-term relationships through our enthusiasm and know-how and understanding of the North Dakota business environment. And we know business because we come from families of multigenerational business owners in the surrounding Fargo area.
You may have a solid idea for starting a business, but you also may need guidance in how to form, grow or even sell your business. We are an attentive and results-driven law firm that will explain the legal details related to your unique business law. Kennelly Business Law of Fargo understands North Dakota business because we are a North Dakota business. For an initial consultation, call a lawyer at 701-526-4822 or contact us online.